Seal Team Six [ST6]
GOTCHA!
Seal Team Six [ST6]
GOTCHA!
Seal Team Six [ST6]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seal Team Six [ST6]

A forum for ST6 - An Alliance playing on Ikariam.org's Alpha Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Occupation question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slag

Slag

Occupation question Empty
PostSubject: Occupation question   Occupation question Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:33 pm

I occupied a small guy near me just to see what this new feature was all about. I sent my occupying force home using the return button. But still when I am in my island view i see my soldier beside his town and it says the town is occupied by slag's forces. His town is no longer in my drop down menu but when i click on his city it gives me the option to deploy troops or fleets there, like it would if i selected one of my other towns. Is this a bug in the program or after you occupy and remove troops do you always have the option of returning troops to that town????
Back to top Go down
Lucius

Lucius

Occupation question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupation question   Occupation question Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:03 pm

I have no idea. Clearly, you can see I have the same problem as we share the island.
Back to top Go down

Occupation question
Page 1 of 1