Seal Team Six [ST6]
GOTCHA!
Seal Team Six [ST6]
GOTCHA!
Seal Team Six [ST6]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seal Team Six [ST6]

A forum for ST6 - An Alliance playing on Ikariam.org's Alpha Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slag

Slag

We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence Empty
PostSubject: We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence   We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:15 pm

We have mutual respect with the following alliances:
ALINC
U MAD
ALPHA Company
EASY Company
Phoenix Strike

Last edited by Slag on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence Empty
PostSubject: Re: We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence   We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:41 pm

-SOF- is a cool bunch of cats . . . i just planted a town in the middle of their alliance and they greeted me warmly within 6 hours. just because of that ALPHA has agreed to a peace treaty with them. (and those things don't grow in trees, folks, if you catch my meaning.) i really like those guys and feel lucky to be near them . . .

(for those of you who don't know the history, the leadership of ST6, the 101st and -SOF- all came from the old BIA alliance, back in the day . . . or so I hear. LOL)
Back to top Go down
figaro1010

figaro1010

PostSubject: Re: We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence   We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Pooh,

I actually think the 101st and ST6 guys were all from EITC-R. If I remember correctly Cren and F4 are from BIA. "oh bother" as your namesake would say...lol.

The basic premise is the same though. Always glad to have strong relations with mature and capable people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence   We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:52 am

That is correct....first it was EITC, then EITC-R, then EASY, then EASY/FOX/ALPHA, and now ST6. Not everyone one of us has been here through all the transitions and moves, but that's the basic progression.
Back to top Go down
Lucius

Lucius

PostSubject: Re: We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence   We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:51 pm

No one here worked for BIA. DJG was my spy there. But not really. He was just a regular member lol.

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence   We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:41 pm

okkie, dokkie. my bad . . .
Back to top Go down
Takeda

PostSubject: Re: We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence   We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:31 am

Yeah, get it right Pooh -- EITC-R FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence   We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We respect the following alliances because they have given respect in correspondence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seal Team Six [ST6] :: Public Relations :: Public access-
Jump to: